Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Deanne and I continue the fun!

We have taken pictures of our progress. We will post them, but it is so strange to not have a green bathroom any more. I am also glad to announce that the paper holder is gone! It is no where in sight. I know Lisa is jumping up and down with joy.

The oil lamp shelf was put up with the intention it would also stay with the house but I guess it is moving to Texas. It was a struggle, but with our resourcefulness we won and it came off the wall. Did I tell you I hate toggle bolts that won't release? That was about midnight when we finally got it off. Maybe it just wanted one more night on the wall.

It is strange to have vacant clean walls. Soon to be painted not just primed. Deanne is certainly earning her nightly dinners. Olive Garden tonight. I think she is working for $0.50 an hour. Jason got the shed out of the back yard tonight. Thinks are beginning to echo. Next the playroom heart curtains to the living room will come off.

I guess that updates you for tonight. Pictures will follow we promise. Mom

1 comment:

starstruck_texan said...

Love you mom, I'm glad that things are working out. You deserve all the help.