Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally back on line and I have a working phone

It's been a fun two weeks but without the internet and a home phone it's been hard. None of the mobile phones don't work here.

I had a special weekend watching conference at home a visiting with various friends and family that shared the weekend with me.

Again loving my new home and enjoying moving things out of the pod. We have the center of the pod emptied and can see the back and sides. It is a slow process but I am trying to put things where they belong when we unpack things. Lisa is glad we found the recipe books. We had to do without rolls for Easter.

Littlefoot puppets came out last night along with the little dish cupboard. Also my sewing machine. Visit with you all soon be sure to make your reservations.

No comments: